LOCAL FOOD MARKETING WORKSHOP
Taste Real (County of Wellington), Foodlink Waterloo Region and LaunchIT Minto are hosting a local food marketing workshop on Monday, February 11th. Learn about effective, cost and time efficient ways to tell your story using current marketing tools. Our experts will share best practices, tips and trends to enable you to navigate the marketing landscape.
The digital marketing session also includes a hands-on social media session based on your skill level – bring your own device!
Spaces are limited. Register early.
Date: Monday, February 11
Location: Wellington County Museum and Archives
0536 Wellington County Rd 18, Fergus
Half Day: $25 Morning or Afternoon Session (includes refreshments)
Full Day: $45 (includes refreshments and lunch)
Click here for more details or to register
Jessica Kelly, Direct Farm Marketing Specialist, OMAFRA
· Opportunities and Realities of Value-Added, On-Farm Sales and Experiences
· Manage the customer experience: signage, displays, pricing
· Discussion Groups
Charlotte Moore, Tourism Digital Marketing Specialist
· Cost effective Social Media Marketing for farm and food businesses
(content creation, audience, paid promotions, trends, digital hygiene)
· Find the right digital channels for your business
· Identify your brand and hone your digital story telling skills
· Hands-on Social Media Sessions based on skill level—bring your own device!