The FindYourJob.ca Virtual Job Fair Series continues with the third virtual job fair on Wednesday, March 3. You can connect with the job candidates you are looking for from the comfort and safety of your home or office. Organized by the Workforce Planning Board of Waterloo Wellington Dufferin, this upcoming job fair will allow employers the opportunity to promote current openings with job seekers, communicate one on one with employment candidates, receive resumes immediately and more. This virtual job fair is taking place Wednesday, March 3 from 10am to 2pm.
- Promote your current job openings to available employment candidates.
- Talk one on one with job seekers.
- Receive resumes immediately.
- Support from knowledgeable staff to set up your booth and assist on the day of the job fair
- The first two virtual job fairs in this series featured 38 employers hiring for over 600 jobs.
Limited Spots Available
Click here for employer registration
Email Leah@workforceplanningboard.com for the latest info