The Position: Our not-for-profit organization is looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team with a focus on communications. Pay: $21.00 per hour based upon 37.5 hours/week
The Company: The Workforce Planning Board of Waterloo Wellington Dufferin (WPB) is the local labour market specialist. We lead local workforce development by identifying local labour market needs and trends and working with the community to develop priorities and action plans to address these issues.
· Project Coordination skills
· Experience undertaking communications activities: social media, media releases, web site updates, newsletters
· Communication skills (oral and written communication skills)
· Interpersonal/ Teamwork/relationship building skills
· Technology skills: Microsoft Office, Zoom, social media platforms, Adobe, infographic/design platforms, video
· Ability to work independently
· Driver’s license and reliable transportation as location is rural
· Develop and execute project plans and deliverables: community event, research and training project, data integrity project.
· Design and execute communications across the organization using platforms that fit audiences and purposes: weekly, monthly and as needed.
· Promote employer survey to broader community through variety of channels.
· Update web sites.
The Location: WPB is based in Ayr, Ontario. The successful candidate will be expected to work from home and from the office – scheduled to be negotiated. Laptop will be supplied.
· Send your application package to Charlene Hofbauer, Executive Director by 3:00 pm on September 3rd firstname.lastname@example.org