Learn to apply Design Thinking tools & methodologies to gain a better understanding of your customers and how you can best engage with them online.
Effectively marketing & selling in the digital world begins with gaining a thorough understanding of your customer. You will learn to use tools like the Customer Persona & Journey Map to better understand your customer and how they behave in the online world. And, you will begin to apply these tools to your business in our breakout session.
Learn to apply best practices from the tech startup world to efficiently and effectively test your digital marketing and selling initiatives.
The world around your Small Business is becoming increasingly fast-paced and digital. You will learn to manage digital marketing experiments that help you to adapt rapidly to your growing customer base. Then, you will roll up your sleeves and get to work mapping out and testing new marketing and selling techniques.
Learn about the Digital platforms & channels that will kickstart your digital growth.
Doing business online is no longer an option for your SME - it is essential for every business. We will help you to leverage the technology that is right for your business to unlock your digital growth. You’ll be introduced to a range of online platforms & tools, from organic social media, to paid online advertising and Google Analytics. Learn how to identify the metrics that matter to your business and the tools to capture and track the data you need. You'll get your hands dirty
Digital Sales Boot Camp
- 40 views
- 1 version
- 0 comments
- 1 follower
- Posted By:
- Carol Simpson
- May 24, 2018
About this channel
- 363 views
- 9 articles
- 0 followers
- Guelph-Wellington named finalist in Canada’s Smart Cities Challenge
3 days ago
- Fast Lane Funding Applications Are Now Open
6 days ago
- Digital Sales Boot Camp
3 weeks ago
- Small Business Access
5 weeks ago
- 2018 Rhyze Award for Female Entrepreneurs
2 months ago
- New co-op funding program - Student Work-Integrated Learning Program
2 months ago
- Making Accessibility Real in Your Organization Thursday, April 19, 2018 – Holiday Inn- Kitchener-Waterloo, ON
3 months ago
- Latest news from Funding Portal - your gateway into government funding and business incentives
4 months ago
- Post Your Co-op Job Now for the Spring/Summer 2018 Work Term
5 months ago
Viewed 40 times