- About Us
- Business/Employment Services Showcase
- EmployerOne Survey
- Job Developer Network
- Manufacturing Day
- Manufacturing Quits Study
- Past Projects
- Join The Construction Movement
- How the Labour Market Works
- Is Apprenticeship For Me?
- Implications of COVID-19 on Youth Employment and …
- Making Cent$ of Abilities
- Drive Forward
- What Are Entry Jobs About?
- Post-Pandemic Scenario Project
- Virtual Job Search Project - Skills for Success Pr…
- Non-Profit Transferable Skills Profiles
It's that time of the year when WPB does consultations with community partners to determine what priorities and actions need to take place in the coming year to support jobseekers and employers. Charlene, our Executive Director, is still connecting with businesses until the end of the month but we wanted to share with you the mini-presentations she developed. Included in each are the current labour force numbers to the end of October, what happened with CERB and CRB, some numbers around employment for immigrants and Indigenous persons and some numbers around job demand. If you have some ideas for what our community needs to do, we invite you to one of our Action Planning Sessions in December. You can register HERE
Local labour market consultations and planning sessions have been concluded. Our partners are already using the information to develop and execute the programming based on conversations with the community members. The information we learn each year is crucial to workforce and community development in our areas. Reports in French and English are available below. We thank everyone who participated in the process!
Feel free to connect with Charlene at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Viewed 1,098 times